Scroll to content
School Logo

Angel Road Junior School

Happy Healthy Aiming High

Contact Us

Raising a Concern

If you are concerned about something at school there are several ways to get in touch. You can send an email, telephone the office or call into school. Most concerns should be raised with the class teacher in the first instance. Year Leaders, the Deputy Head or the Headteacher are happy to help if the concern cannot be resolved. Heather Blythe, our Parent Support Adviser can also offer help about parenting related concerns.


Tel: 01603 427 113