We are very proud of the improvements that we have made in recent years to complement the strengths for which the school has always enjoyed a good reputation.
Our end of key stage assessment results have risen considerably over the last two years and show a school that is improving and performing well.
|% of children attaining expected standard||% of children exceeding the expected standard|
|2017 School||2017 National Average||2018 School||2017 School||2017 National Average||2018 School|
This year we will be working on the following school improvement priorities:
- Raising standards in spelling
- Increasing the number of children attaining higher levels in reading
- Increasing the engagement of all children in maths
- Improving the way we meet individual needs in lessons
- Improving the opportunities for children’s personal development