Information, Booking and Payment Arrangements for Junior School Children
The Angel Road Federation offers a Breakfast and After School Club solely for the use of pupils attending the Infant and Junior School. Both clubs are open every day during term time and are based at the Junior School site. We aim to provide a safe, caring environment for your child. The clubs are aimed at parents who need childcare because of their working arrangements. Whilst we are happy for children to attend on social grounds, if there are any spaces, we have to give priority to those families who have a genuine need.
- To book a place, you will need to go to schoolmoney.co.uk using the username and password given to parents for booking school lunches.
- You will be asked for payment when booking the sessions required. The cost is £3.50 for Breakfast Club and £7.50 for After School Club.
- We do not offer refunds under any circumstances and your child will only be allowed to attend if they are booked in.
- If you are unable to book a place, it will mean that the club is full and you will need to consider making other arrangements for childcare.
Times of Clubs and Collection Arrangements
- Breakfast club opens at 7.45am until 8.45am. Please bring your child to the top door and ring the doorbell for entry. A breakfast of assorted cereals and toast with various spreads and a drink is provided. Junior school children are let out to play each morning at 8.45am under supervision, before coming back into school at 8.55am to start their school day.
- After School Club takes place from the end of school until 6pm. A snack tea with fresh fruit and a drink is provided. Please collect your child by 6pm, as any parents picking up after this time will be asked to make alternative childcare arrangements and no longer be able to use the club.
- Please ensure you always sign your child in when dropping off for breakfast club and out when collecting from after school club. This is to ensure your child is safe and is a legal requirement. If someone is collecting your child who isn’t included on their school contact details, you must inform the club beforehand by calling the Junior School on 01603 425494 – option 3. You may be asked to leave a message, but this will be picked up when the sessions begins.
If your child has any special dietary requirements or allergies you should ensure the club supervisors are aware of these.
For any further help, please contact Ms Sykes, the School Business Manager at the Junior School on 01603 425494.