Following the conditional plan announced by Boris Johnson that R, Y1 and Y6 may begin returning from JUNE 1st:
- Our priority has always been the safety of children, staff and the community – this will not change.
- There is no immediate change to who can come to school. School is only open for vulnerable children and keyworkers that have been identified through previous govt guidance.
- Any changes will be phased in from 1st June.
- We are unable to answer specific questions from staff or families until government guidance sets our clear details.
- We will try and publish more details when we can give clear messages in the coming days.
- We are working dynamically on planning and are very aware that this announcement may have caused significant worry. School leaders and the Trust will be looking at how we can support staff and the community through this planning phase.
- We are unable to answer individual queries at this time.